Is this your first time here?
Hi and welcome to the BAPEN Virtual Learning Environment or VLE for short.
BAPEN Members Only
If this is your first visit to the VLE you will first need to connect your BAPEN account. Please click the 'BAPEN Member Login' button above. You will then be re-directed to the 'Login' page on the BAPEN website. Next, please enter your BAPEN member username and password, click the 'Login' button and follow the instructions. A new BAPEN e-Learning account will be created for you automatically.
Non BAPEN Members
To access the VLE you’ll first need to register with a valid NHS email address, a doctors.net e-mail address or a University ac.uk email address.
We currently support the following email domains:
If you work in the NHS but do not have one of the above email addresses then please click here for details on how to register for an NHS email account.
For full access to the BAPEN e-Learning modules you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
- Click the 'Create New Account' button below to complete the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in automatically.
- You can now access the BAPEN e-Learning library.
Once your account is confirmed you will then be able to login by entering your personal username and password for full access the course(s) you have enrolled on.